Join the Technium Team
Be the exception…
Technium is a rapidly growing cyber security company that has a strong reputation for providing quality service to our customers…We cannot do this without an amazing team! Our team is comprised of individuals who love what they do, which allows us to maintain a culture of achievement, excellent service, and strong relationships as extensions of our customers teams. The rule is to have a job; the exception is to love it. Are you ready to be the exception?
Network/Security Engineer (Professional Services)
The Professional Services (PS) Network/Security Engineer participates in network and security design, configuration, and testing activities for Technium’s customer-facing professional services projects. The individual in this role exhibits a strong passion for building and improving secure networks, with a focus on project delivery. This role requires the engineer to think critically through problems and be a self-starter when completing assigned project and support escalation work. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as significant customer interaction is required.
Must be able to commute to Southborough, MA office throughout the week if/as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, and test network and security solutions per scope of customer projects
- Perform troubleshooting and support activities as part of project delivery
- Lead or participate in network security discovery and design workshops
- Support physical installation of network and security devices, either in person or remotely
- Participate in network and security assessments
- Communicate progress and status of deliverables to customer and Technium project teams
- Maintain technical acumen and apply as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of network/security implementation and/or management experience required
- Strong understanding of network routing and switching protocols required
- Demonstrated experience with WAN and backbone network protocols (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, etc.) required
- Experience with next generation firewall technology (Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, etc.) required
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure, GC) network and/or security desirable
- Certificates within network/security domain (CCNA, CCNP, PCSNE, PCCSE, etc.) desirable
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
Senior Network Engineer (Operations)
The Senior Network Engineer will work as an escalation engineer in Technium’s Managed Services Operations Team supporting our customer’s secure networks. This position will require a proactive engineer who works well in a team environment but can also work independently to rapidly identify and resolve issues in our customer’s environments. In addition to excellent networking and security fundamentals, the candidate should also have experience in a variety of technologies such as switching, routing, and next-generation firewalls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads break/fix activities, escalating problems to senior management and/or vendors as appropriate.
- Responds to escalated network issues for our customer’s systems; facilitates advanced diagnosis and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing changes to the customer’s network infrastructure.
- Resolving advanced support issues and mentoring the junior network engineering staff.
- Daily support and maintenance of supporting technologies to maintain the infrastructure’s security posture.
- Responsible for meeting customer’s contractual objectives, ensuring performance and uptime SLAs are met.
- Perform capacity planning and be proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvement.
- Configure switches, routers and next generation firewalls in complex IP networks: LAN, WAN, Wireless and VoIP
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for assigned customer networks
- Communicate effectively with clients, team members and management staff
- This role will be part of our on-call rotation, including some night and weekend work as needed
- 5-10+ years of network experience
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP networking
- High degree of proficiency in Cisco and Juniper switches and routers
- Understanding of networking technologies and protocols including but not limited to: STP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP, IPSec, DMVPN, SD-WAN
- Experience with network troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
- Checkpoint/Palo Alto NGFW experience is required
- Experience with WAN optimization technologies preferred
- Juniper, Cisco, Meraki, Checkpoint, and Palo Alto certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Previous experience with monitoring and ticketing platforms
- Previous experience working in a Manages Services environment preferred
- This is a fully remote position covering the hours of 11am-7pm EST
- Must have adequate workspace and reliable internet connectivity
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service mindset
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills
- Efficient documentation skills
- Desire to be challenged and keen to learn new technologies
Inside Sales Associate
Technium is a rapidly growing Cyber Security company headquartered in Boston. Technium seeks individuals that are passionate about customer service as well as technology. At a moments notice, we are ready to troubleshoot and solve problems. One of our values is to be the exception…in everything you do. If you are ready for an exciting career in the Cyber Security field and feel up to the challenge, we welcome you to apply.
The Technium Inside Sales Associate will perform a range of administrative duties in support of the outside sales team. This position requires a detail-oriented goal-driven individual with the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The individual must also possess exceptional communication, social, and customer service skills along with integrity, professionalism, and a positive attitude. The starting point for this position will be 20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualifying, processing, and tracking inbound leads
- Creating and preparing proposals and quotes
- Creating and generating sales reports
- Facilitating communications and coordinating meetings
- Collaborating with the sales team, customers, vendors, and partners
- Assist with developing and ticketing for new CRM
- Other duties as assigned by sales management
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a professional and/or sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- General understanding of CRM and Inbound Marketing platforms preferred (experience a plus)
- General interest in technology and cybersecurity strongly preferred
- Must have excellent references
Employee Experience Coordinator
The Employee Experience Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager to continue growing the culture of Technium. The individual in this role with be well-versed in general human resources activities while also being able to generate new, creative ways to better the employee experience. This position requires a detail-oriented, personable individual with strong communication skills. Ability to manage and execute projects in a timely manner is required. This position is 20 hours/week and is mainly remote; some travel to the Technium office in MA will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce, update, and inform team members on HR policies and procedures.
- Benefits administration including enrollment of voluntary benefits, assist employees with benefit questions and issues, and interaction with health plans and insurance carriers.
- Maintain and update human resources/payroll database including entering and/or updating employee information and database reports to support human resource or payroll functions.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Administer leave of absence policies to determine eligibility, distribution of substantiating paperwork, and follow up with employees.
- Participate in the administration of the company’s performance review process.
- Manage supply and food inventory, re-ordering, returns, and mailing. Anticipate the needs of the company and address them in a resourceful manner.
- Work with manager to improve processes, opportunities, and overall employee experience.
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- A team player who wants to make a positive impact
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and resolution skills.
- Ability to act with integrity and confidentiality
- Experience with HR/payroll systems
- Comfortable working with a variety of people
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws